Become a Member
We actively seek new members for the Club. Why not call or pop in for an informal chat with our Club Secretary about this traditional club with a modern outlook, that’s rarely closed and always on main tees and greens – it’s the envy of most clubs in the area.
Please CLICK HERE to download our ‘New Member Induction Sheet’.
The benefits of becoming a member of Weston super Mare Golf Club are:
- All year round golf with loops of 8 and 10 holes
- Concessionary green fees at other Mackenzie courses, local golf clubs and many other clubs (EGU County Card)
- Bar discount
- Competitive mixed, senior, ladies and mens matches against other clubs
- Guaranteed tee times
- Friendly roll ups to help you integrate into the club
- Social events (we are more than just a golf club!)
Membership fees are from 1st April – 31st March (pro rata rate available)
Full Joint £2398
Colts 18 – 25 from £214 to £295
Colts 26 to 30 years old £705
Colts 31 to 35 years old £837
Juniors from £30 to £130
Radius (over 50 miles away) £650
Nine Hole £600
Flexi Member £563 (£10/£15 per round weekday/weekend)
Social Membership £60 (£30 added to your bar card)
Direct Debit payment is available on request.
To arrange to play the course and/or further information about our membership fees please telephone the Club Secretary on 01934 626968 option 1 or email [email protected]